How do the appointments take place ?
- The appointments are currently taking place by video calling or by telephone. You can discuss with your psychologist about the most fitting way to do the appointments. These are, as usual, 45 minutes, just like your regular appointments.
When will I receive the link for the video calls?
- Your psychologist will contact you by email as soon as possible for further instructions. If you have not heard anything within 2 hours before your appointment, you can contact the secretariat at: email@example.com
Until when will the appointments take place online?
- We follow the guidelines of the RIVM. At this moment, some of our psychologist work on location (but the spots are very limited). Keep an eye on our website for more information.
Can I postpone my sessions until the situation has returned to normal?
- If you do not want to follow telephone/online session with us, we are forced to close your file because we, unfortunately, cannot take the responsibility for interrupted treatment. We then ask you to contact your general practitioner. In the event that the intake interview has yet to take place, we will have to move the entire trajectory to a later moment.
Can we Skype/Facetime?
- We work according to the AVG guidelines and we cannot guarantee your online privacy over Skype or Facetime.
Does the no-show policy still apply?
- Yes, we ask you to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. If you do this within 24 hours, we are forced to charge € 65 for the missed intake or appointment.